Sunday, February 21, 2010

dreaming wide awake.

I have fallen behind on uploading my daily pictures but I decided I should still post something. So here goes...

Life sucks.

That's just as plain as it can get. I have the most random thoughts in my head right now.
For instance:
My best friend is out of the country right now and I cannot talk to her at all because she doesn't have cellphone reception. I'm extremely bored because of this but I am grateful I still have someone else to text! :)

I love photography and I wish I could do it professionally.

*sigh* Christian Kane is my dream guy. (Even though he's only 5'10", that's still tall enough for me! [And he's only 35!])

Today is Alan Rickman's birthday! Happy Birthday Professor Snape!

I need a well deserved trip to friend land. I haven't seen any of my friends in a long time. It's making me insane.

(If I ever get married,) I want either 'Into the Sun' by Joesph Arthur or 'The Book of Love' by Peter Gabriel played during the reception. [[Into the Sun is my favorite song.]]

=)
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment